Friday, April 4, 2014

Did more on day 4

Today was a busy day! First there was the weigh-in, then morning coffee, then an appointment with the head doctor, then yummy yummy broth time where the broth was made of zucchini and broccoli.   At lunch I found out that after every lunch I have to have a one hour liver wrap in my room while relaxing so that's what I did. After this I went on a 1.5 hour hike with a group ,followed by an hour of yoga! For dinner I had an amazing juice of watermelon! Because I felt like it was too early to retire to my room I went to swim for forty and hung out in the jacuzzi. This was really pleasant because everyone went to movie night so I had te whole space to myself! So here are my impressions of the day in pictures

Very cute tea cup with my afternoon tea
And here is what I now consider a little bit of heaven, a bit of honey which I can enjoy to the tea

The hiking


And here the amazing watermelon juice 

Yours truly
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment